bkgd





Sunday, August 29, 2010

Don't blink!

I can't believe how fast my baby is growing...not really a baby anymore.  I think he is now considered a toddler and it kills me every day.  Every time I see a boy riding a bike on the street I think, my son will be a boy like that in the future.  I see high school and college age boys in the store and think he will be that age too and I just can't imagine it. I can't believe how fast time has gone by in the last year and I wish it would just slow down.  I want to freeze time so I can enjoy every second, every giggle and every cuddle.

While working on Max's sleep habits(most of which are our habits) we found that we miss taking him into the guest bed to sleep to comfort him.  We know he won't be this small forever.  There is just something too sweet about the way he will look over at us and touch our arm or our face.  Now if only we had a bigger, less lumpy bed, we wouldn't have to go to the guest bed, and we could all enjoy this special time that I know won't last. 

I decided we have to get the video camera out at least once a week to get all of the little cute things recorded since Max is changing so fast.  I keep trying to get a picture of Max hugging the dog...hasn't worked yet.  Then I kept calling Daren into the room to see the new pucker face he did tonight, but he would stop the second Daren looked.  He is changing so fast I'm afraid to blink...I don't want to miss anything!

No comments: