bkgd





Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I can tell this is going to be a great year.  I'm looking forward to seeing more changes in Max and of course to getting married.  How much more exciting can life get?!  I really only have a couple of goals so far for this year.  Continue to work on saving money, work on my health and fitness, and find ways to do more travelling.  I'm sure more goals will come up, but so far that is all I can think of.

Looking back at last year, I would only change one thing...daycare cooties!!!  Other than that I would say we have been pretty darn blessed.  The best gift I ever received was my son.  He is so beautiful and smart and brave...I may not be very subjective here, but I don't care.  He is awesome and I am the luckiest person I know.  Thank you Daren for giving me this gift.

Now to start off this year right, I got Max when he woke up just after 5 and brought him to bed with us where we slept in.  I can't believe we got to sleep in so much.  Then Daddy made us some pancakes.  Yummy!  Can't wait to see what happens the rest of the day and the rest of this weekend.  Since I have Monday off I do have one goal (besides some errands) that I really want to get done...painting the darn kitchen!!!!  Please, please let me be able to paint the kitchen! :)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments: