bkgd





Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Full moon

I knew it!  I was right, there is a full moon this week and I wish it was already here and passed.  This week has been nuts.  I'm not kidding, the craziness really kicked in on Monday morning when I wasn't feeling well and found I had a low fever, looked in the mirror and noticed a gray nose hair!  I'm not even kidding.  I found  a gray nose hair...sticking out no less.  I just had pictures taken on Sunday.  Wouldn't that be funny if you could see it in the picture?  Now everyone who reads my blog and sees the pictures will be looking for the hair...don't lie, I know you will.

So I think I have a cold or sinus infection or something and I am praying that Max doesn't get it.  I swear everytime we try to make plans for anything he gets sick.  I'm not sure if we could plan a vacation if we wanted to right now.

Now if I can get a tiny bit of sleep tonight I might be able to face tomorrow and the next round of strange and unusual things to add to my list this week.  Just about anything has to be better than last night, so I will make sure that Max gets his medicine tonight to see if that helps him feel a bit better and therefore sleep better, and maybe I'll take a Benadryl so I can too.

No comments: