bkgd





Thursday, November 11, 2010

Slowing down

The last 2 weeks have really thrown me off my game.  I have a lot going on at work and home and my brain needed a break.  Since I am looking into other options for daycare, it doesn't look like things will slow down until after the holidays.  At least everyone is starting to feel a little better.  Just have to hope it stays that way for the holidays and the family visits.

The time change is throwing us off too.  Poor little man is tired early and I keep waking up an hour earlier than I need to.

Now if I can only keep Max from hurting himself and getting anymore bruises on his face for the family pictures this weekend.  I thought we were doing really well until he got up this morning with a couple scratches on his face, then he was standing on a small ottoman and when getting down, one foot slipped a little and his head hit a couple times on the table beside.  He didn't cry, but I'm just sure there will be a bruise for picture time.  Oh well....he is a boy!  I think I will just settle for no viruses at this point.

No comments: