bkgd





Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Random thoughts

I wasn't traumatized by tuna noodle casserole when I was a child.   My mom didn't make me sit down and eat every last bite before I was allowed to get up from the table(that I remember).  I'm pretty sure I liked it too, but for some reason, I don't ever want to have it or make it as an adult.  I have no clue why, but it just isn't going to happen.  I keep thinking that I know it is probably easy to make and fairly inexpensive, so maybe my drive to find meals just like this will change my mind.  So far, not so much.  I wonder when Max gets older and goes to a friends home for dinner...will they serve tuna noodle casserole and will he love it, come home and ask me to make it.  I suppose for the love of my son, I would do it. 

I keep trying to think of other meals that I feel the same way about but I really can't.  Are there any that you feel the same way about?

No comments: