bkgd





Monday, December 13, 2010

Definitely winter!

It is so cold outside!  I have to say there is one thing I don't like about winter...shovelling snow.  That isn't exactly true.  I didn't used to mind so much.  The thought of it doesn't bother me too much now...but getting out there and feeling the pain from it...well...it just makes me feel old :(  I was out there on my lunch today for about 40 minutes and stopped when my back started cramping.  I guess I need to add some back exercises to my list of things to do.  Oh that list includes exercising too.  Can I count today as working out?

Today wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for the rain we got on Saturday and then the snow on top of it Sunday.  UGH.  Layers of ice and no ice skates?  LOL.  I'm sure if I tried ice skating anywhere right now I would be on my rear in a matter of minutes.  I think the last time I went skating was when I was in school.  Ummm...way too long ago to mention.  Maybe I'll be out there again some day with skates on with Max :)

No comments: