bkgd





Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lots of hugs

One of my favorite things that Max does right now is running up to me and hugging me.  I LOVE IT!  It's not just me he does it to, he does it to his Daddy of course, his Grandma, Grandpa, and Granny.  I'm sure there are others as well.  I can't wait for the time when he can say I love you...I might just cry!  Boy do I love those hugs though.  The dog on the other hand does not enjoy it at all and lets everyone know it.  Doesn't stop Max.  He will just keep trying over and over to hug her.

Ok, I'm trying to keep my mind off of the persistent annoying cooties that are still in our house and apparently all over from the reaction at the Dr's office when I called today.  So I'm trying to think about Christmas and what happens...guilt!!!!  I'm not worried about Max...gift wise.  I'm going to get him a few more little things but for the last 3 years something has happened where I can't get out and do the shopping I want to and I am disappointed that I can't do for others what I want to do.  I love shopping for other people but I'm so frustrated with my shopping and this year is no exception.  So I apologize...hopefully next year my brain will be working better and I can think of better gifts and maybe even get them ahead of time!

I guess I should really focus on the fact that this year Max is a little more aware of everything and might be able to enjoy Christmas a little more.  I don't want to get tunnel vision and only focus on Max though...even though I really want to.  I am so deeply in love with my son that really, nothing would make me happier. 

No comments: