bkgd





Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The evolution of dance

I love love love to watch my little man dance these days.  It is so funny to see the little changes he has made since he first started dancing.  He started out just moving back and forth from one foot to the other and did that for several weeks.  Then he started twirling around and around.  Sometime recently he started raising his hands in the air while twirling and dancing.  Now...he does this squatting down bouncing type of thing that I just love.  He really gets into the music. 

I haven't necessarily found a certain type of music that he likes the most, may be the type or the beat, or something else that strikes his fancy that makes him dance.  The other night he started dancing to a commercial on tv that had classical music in the background. 

It really is the little things that make me happy!

No comments: