bkgd





Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back on track

After having to keep my sweet son home since Sat, I think we are finally back on track...I hope!  I seriously hope that this is the last round of daycare cooties this year.  It's a hard part of being a working mother and having a child in daycare.

But now we can get back into the swing of things, get back to our schedule and back to making progress on everything that got put on hold.  So now, my house is clean...WOO HOO!  My laundry is almost done..really it's never done.  And perhaps on my lunch tomorrow, or this weekend, I should be able to start painting my kitchen at long last.  I am ignoring the areas I can't get to myself, like the behind the refrigerator or behind the stove right now.  I'm so intent on getting it started I don't care.  So now we'll have to see how long it takes to finish.

As today draws to an end, I look forward to one thing and one thing only...nice clean sheets on a freshly turned mattress.  Isn't that one of the best feelings? 

No comments: