bkgd





Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Forced rest

Well I am down and don't like it.  Like my typical post baby self, all I can think of today is all of the things I need to be doing.  I had to make a not so lovely trip to the ER first thing Monday morning and after a ridiculous amount of tests (I counted 15 different needle pokes) I am home and resting.  I really wanted to just get some things picked up around the house, laundry, etc, but I knew after being up for a short amount of time that my body was telling me to get back down.  So I will listen to my body and rest.  I know not taking care of myself now will only slow the healing.

So I am totally bored.  I couldn't take a nap if I wanted to, so the question is, what can I use this time for and still let my body get the rest it is demanding?  So I guess I can look up recipes for things to attempt to make in the future, or work on my Christmas shopping list.  Maybe I'll get out one of the magazines I haven't gotten to read yet, or make a new list of things to do...boring!

No comments: