bkgd





Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall

I absolutely love the Fall.  I love seeing the leaves changing colors, although I hate to see them actually fall.  Wouldn't it be great if they could stay on the trees all year with those vibrant colors?  I will say that this last spring was our first in this house and the flowering trees out front were just so beautiful(for a couple weeks).  So I do look forward to seeing the trees flowering again.  But I sure love the Fall!

I'm just not a hot weather girl.  I don't know if this is something that will change in the future, but right now I don't like the really hot weather.  So now that the temp. has dropped a bit and I really want to get out and take walks and go to the park, but just like this summer, I feel like my life has been hijacked by illness.  I think we have only had a few weeks of being healthy this summer.  It is making me crazy! 

Yesterday I tried to get back to work, but my body protested.  So I layed flat on my back on my entire lunch yesterday and looked out the window watching moms in the neighborhood push strollers and wagons by and I was so jealous.  So I will stay positive, get lots of rest today and hope that by next week I am feeling better and the tests come back with the best results.  Because I can't miss out on this weather!!!  We are dying to take Max to see some pumpkins!

No comments: