bkgd





Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ahhh sleep

Well I had intended on taking on Max duty last night again and while I started getting Max ready for bed I started feeling like I was going to be sick, so I asked Daren if he would go ahead and take care of Max if he woke up.  Good news...he only woke up once when his pacifier fell from the crib and Daren went in to get it and help him back to sleep.  He went back to sleep quickly and slept the rest of the night!!! 

I know he has the ability to sleep at night and I know he was on the right track before he started getting all of the cooties and ear infections, so hopefully his immune system will keep getting stronger and we can continue seeing sleeping through the night.  I know we all need it.

In the meantime, I will continue to read the sleep book that was recommended to me so I can be prepared on how exactly I will handle the night wakings.

No comments: