bkgd





Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sleep update

I began the first part of step 1 this afternoon.  I put Max down for his nap while he was awake.  I did go in 2x to get his pacifier that he threw on the floor, but the last time I did not.  It took him a while to fall asleep, at least 20 minutes, but he did it...and without his pacifier.  Now that was something to be excited about!

Surprisingly, last night Daren only had to go in twice to rub his back to help him to sleep.  But he didn't have to pick him up and that was wonderful.  When Max woke up after 5am though, Daren did take him in the guest bed so he could sleep in a bit himself.  I woke up too, but went back to sleep and was shocked when I woke up and realized it was 7:30.  Now that is sleeping in for me and I loved it!

1 comment:

Rachel Whiteman said...

Love it!! I pray he keeps it up for you!