bkgd





Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sleep update

Well my hopes for a healthy weekend to aid in our new sleep mission didn't quite work out.  Yesterday Max had a fever and was just not feeling well last night.  He did however go to sleep on his own and wake up several times, never called out or cried and went back to sleep on his own.  I know because I was watching the video monitor like crazy to make sure he was ok.  Then at 2:30, after being awake for a good while and not being able to go back to sleep he stood up and started to cry lightly so I went in to help him get back to sleep, but could tell he needed some medicine because his fever had gotten higher.

I got up with him, got him some medicine, changed his diaper, put some lighter pj's on him and took him into the guest bed.  I guess part of being a mom is the paranoia.  I was completely paranoid that the place where he cut his lip when he fell at daycare Friday would become infected.  Just thinking about it made me want to keep him with me.  Yes I am a little crazy :)  Not all the time I promise...oh no...am I turning into my mom???!!!

Tonight will be better...I'm just sure of it.

No comments: