bkgd





Monday, October 18, 2010

It's a tooth!

I was so worried about Max getting sick again having a low fever this weekend...then last night we found it...a new tooth trying to poke out.  I tried to feel the other day for a new tooth and all I got was a good bite on my finger.  But last night during bath time while he had his mouth wide open I could see the little bit of white where I ad been expecting to see a tooth for a long time.  I mean he could still be getting sick with the move to a new room in daycare and exposure to new cooties, but I think this is what we have been seeing this weekend.

He was late getting his first tooth at 9 months and at 15 months this will be his 8th tooth, they seemed to be coming in pairs until the last one...so I have been looking for this one to come in for probably a few months.  Still waiting on the molars to come in and I hear that isn't a fun time to be around, but I'll have to keep an eye out now.

Now if we can only get him to sleep more soundly!  Last night he spent the whole night in his crib, but it was definitely not a sound sleep and he was making noise about every hour.  It's not easy for me to fall asleep, so I was awake a lot.  Finally, an hour or so before it was time to get up, I went into the guest bed by myself and wish I had done it much earlier.  Since it was Daren's night to take care of Max he had the monitor next to him, but it was pretty loud.  I may have to do the same thing tomorrow night.  I have just been so exhausted lately, I'm not sure what else to do.  I'm going to have to wait until next year to take a vacation, and I'm pretty sure that is what we need right now.  Ah vacation...just the word sounds soooo good.

No comments: