bkgd





Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sleep update

Well, we are doing so much better.  In the last several days Max has, with one exception, slept the whole night in his crib.  Woo Hoo!  He is also no longer waking up every night an hour after he was put down.  He did have one night that I had to go in several times and rub his back and one night when he cried a lot and Daren finally decided to take him to the guest bed where he slept soundly the rest of the night. 

Such a big improvement, I don't want to be prematurely happy, but I will take what I can get!!!  I'm just grateful for every night that Max sleeps well.  Thankfully his health has also been better, and I know this helps a lot.  Some times I miss the times when he was in bed with me and he would quietly just look over and gently touch my face.  Sooo sweet.  I know that getting his sleep is way more important than any of that time is for me, so my mission continues to train Max to be a good sleeper and get as much restful sleep as he can.  Now if I could get him to sleep with a blanket on him it would make my day!

No comments: