bkgd





Friday, September 3, 2010

Saving money on hair?

My hair is going gray pretty quickly now.  I started getting a few gray hairs at the end of my 20's so it has been coming on for nearly 10 years, and I think I have finally decided to start coloring it.  I thought I would try something different and went to the store and got a box.  I think I should have gotten a box of wine instead, sounds more fun.  When I told my Mom about it, she reminded me that I have a lot of hair and would need 2 boxes, so I put off coloring my hair until I could get a second box, which I kept forgetting to do.

Now I have 2 boxes and decided my hair is so thick(in addition to starting to curl around the time I turned 30) that maybe I should go get it thinned out before I color it.  Last night I was looking in the mirror and thought maybe this was an area I could save money on...maybe I should just thin out my own hair by pulling the gray ones!  I guess that would be ok if they were all under the top layer, but now I'm getting them a lot in my part, so I think I would just look like I was balding if I do that.  Not sexy at all...and I have enough body issues right now!  Oh the joy of being a mother...and a woman.

Ok fine!  I guess I'll be calling to make an appt next week :)  Now hopefully the color won't turn my hair orange...

No comments: