bkgd





Monday, September 13, 2010

Bottle withdrawl

I tried to get Max off his bottle.  It didn't go well.  We are really only down to the bedtime bottle and that's it, but I think he would have done better if I had picked a better night.  He was pretty tired and got cranky pretty fast.  It may have been the cup that I tried to give him instead. 

To compound the problem it was dark in the room and I thought he had initially drank a lot, but then when he started getting really upset I went to switch to the bottle and it didn't look like he had drank much and the milk had a ton of bubbles on the top.  So I was sure that he was going to have bad gas...and he did.  I was up from about 10, not long after I fell asleep, until I finally put him back into his crib at 3:30.  I call him my little pinball on nights like this because he can't get comfortable and just keeps moving back and forth and up and down all over the section of the bed he sleeps on.

So I guess I will wait and see if there is a better night this week to try it.  Keeping my fingers crossed!!

No comments: