bkgd





Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hair cut

I have begun hearing people say that it is time to cut Max's hair...I can't!  I love the curls on the back of his hair and since my hair started curling after I turned 30 and Daren has curly hair when it grows much more than what he keeps it cut at, I'm dying to see what it could look like.

What if I cut the curls and they never come back!  I know it is getting to where it may be getting into his eyes soon.  I guess I have to decide....do I want my son to have a mullet?  I mean if I trim the front and let the back grow...will he end up singing "Achy Breaky Heart"?

I suppose things could be worse... but this baby was in the womb attending some good concerts, AC/DC, ZZ Top, and Buddy Guy.  OK, so I grew up listening to some of the big hair bands, but I think I would rather see him with the surfer look than the big hair look.

I know eventually I will have to cut his hair...but today it ain't happening!

No comments: